In Unity we believe we are each individual, eternal expressions of God. The more we awaken to our divine nature, the more fully God expresses in and through our lives.
Unity offers a positive, practical, and progressive approach to understanding and applying the teachings of Jesus and other spiritual masters.
We honor the strength of diversity within our spiritual community. We serve in emotionally caring ways to all, regardless of race, color, gender, age, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical disability or sexual orientation.
We actively inspire all people to freely discover and experience their essential goodness. Wherever you are on your journey of faith, you are welcome here.
Centered in God, we create a world of love, harmony, and abundance for all.
Knowing God | Teaching Truth | Inspiring Dreams | Transforming Lives
Unity Teachings | Spiritual Growth | Prayer | Community Service | Abundance | Positive Living
Five Basic Unity Principles
- There is only God. There is One Presence and One Power, God the Good, Omnipotent.
- Since God is everywhere present, that means that God is within us; we cannot be separate from God.
- Knowing that God is Present within us means that we are more powerful than we imagine, and create our perception of the world through our thoughts, which lead to our actions.
- Prayer and meditation are how we allow the Presence of God to guide us and keep our thoughts and actions loving and compassionate.
- Our fifth principle leads us to living from a sacred place.